Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Puglets!

Pugtini Weekend Day Two
Well we didn't go quite so far as to
eat bagels today, but the pugs had their usual weekend
fare of scrambled eggs and sausage for breakfast!

For lunch we had Chinese..... I had egg foo young, the
Pugs has chicken fried rice.
It seems we eat quitewell here, but trust me, this excess only happpens on weekends. During the week, the dogs eat Science Diet dog food topped with rotiserie chicken!

It's starting to get hot and humid already. The weather was 88 degrees today, but I couldn't
spend time at the beach as I had originally planned. Spent the day shopping for clothes for New Orleans and picked up Advantage for the dogs. It's a productive year for fleas in Florida and everyone is "big time bitchin" while the dogs are "big time scratchin"! Tonite, going out to see friends, and for a few drinks. Tim, Bill and I need to start finalizing plans for New Orleans. I'm not at all comfortable about going out yet. It's only my 5th day "SMOKE FREE" and I usually smoke big time when drinking..... we'll see! I gotta stick with this.

No comments: