Pages

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Changes

I woke up Monday morning and decided that it's time to make some changes in my life.... with the primary focus being on my relationships.

'Example


Although he doesn't know it yet, William, my "friend with benefits" is going to become my friend. I realized during the past few months that after six years, I seem to be caring about him more than when this relationship began. William will always have a woman in his life, I will remain the "friend with benefits". I'm tired of being the "other" person. It's over!

Al is a kind, loving, caring, twenty-six year old who follows me around like a lost puppy. Oh so cute...... but I'm tired of cute. I'm tired of immature. I'm tired, period.... Although he doesn't know it yet, It's over!

Get out of my way, I'm cleaning house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be too rash! There are much worse things in life thn having a 26 year old puppy follow you around - like a 19 year old puppy for example!!

Have a great weekend Don.......

Leone xx

Anonymous said...

Hm....Interesting post.

Your phone may be ringing this weekend. I may end up buried in my book ~ but your phone may ring. And mine *always* may...

I love you.

sjobs said...

Don-You have to make the right decision for you and then place you are in your life.

At this point, with Gill, at times, I am ready to be done wtih him but then I just cannot make that finally call and say those words.

Take care,

Mary