Pages

Monday, December 11, 2006

With less than two weeks to go until Christmas I haven't made any effort to purchase or/and send cards and have not had the motivation/energy to decorate. For the second time since Thanksgiving when I was sick and out of work for two days, I have a cold.
'Example
My nose is so red I could easily do a stand-in for Rudolph. Hot home made chicken soup, tea with lemon and honey, Nyquil, Alka Seltzer Plus, Vicks Vapo Rub, Tylenol severe cold medicine, saline nasal spray with eucalyptus, orange juice and three boxes of Kleenex super soft tissues; I've tried them all..... bed rest, I've been in bed for 46 out of 48 hours this weekend.

This has all put me in a very badddd mood, thus the previous post.

I'm tired....... maybe it's time for a visit to the doctor.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the doctor is in order. And this comes from a fellow-doctor-hater so I know what a step that is. ;)

CrackerLilo said...

I hate the doctor, too! And I hope you see one anyway.

It really does sound like you're cleaning house. You deserve to be a main dish, honey, not a side.

sttropezbutler said...

I hate Doctors, but we know that. Hope you are starting to feel better.

Cheers Don!

STB

Anonymous said...

Hi Rudolph!
I'm sorry to read about you're cold - but since you teased me about your fab weather in FL I can't help but smile!! Even though I'm freezing my nuts off - so far I have been resistant to the cold bug that seems to be afflicting those all around me.

Might I suggest a good book and some bed rest - after all you have you're work cut out on the 24th! "Rudolph with your nose so bright wont you guard my sleigh tonight" - ooops sorry.

I do sympathise really (or should I say empathise - very PC).

Love you Don and get well soon,

Leone xxx

christine mtm said...

feel better soon. guess your red nose will go back on my prayer list.

Spider Girl said...

Awww, feel better soon, dearie!

(I think I'm coming down with a cold too, so I'm sending lots of sympathy out to cold-sufferers everywhere with the hope that it'll karmically come back to me when I'm sniffling in my jammies). :)