Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

YOUR TURN!

I got tagged by Ric, my good friend and BLOGMASTER from Lisbon, Portugal....

So here are the rules of the tag:

* Post a similar post like this one and add a link back to the person who tagged you.
* List 5 reasons why you blog about the things you blog on your blog.
* Choose your 5 tag ‘victims’ and tag them nicely, just like I did :)
* Write a comment on their blog letting them know that you tagged them. VoilĂ ! Or, as less literate people will say, "Viola!" (Will they?…)

i) I blog to inform my readers about the hypocrisy, bigotry and hate generated towards the LGBT community perpetrated mostly by members of the clergy and those in the political arena.

ii) I blog about my escapades to keep as a personal diary.

iii) I blog to educate myself thru reading other blogs within this worldwide blogging community.

iv) I blog to entertain the blogging community with cartoons, caricatures, photos and stories about myself, my dogs, my travels and sometimes, my sexcapades.

v) I blog because thru blogging, I've met some of the most worderful people on the planet (MY BLOGMASTERS).

ImageChef.com - Create custom images
Pobble Thoughts
Finding Avalon
Cracker Lilo
Hikaruland
Nancy and/or Nancy=)


Visit Ric here!

3 comments:

RIC said...

Thank you very much, dear Don!
Great reasons for blogging you've posted here! Far better than mine, I should add... Whereas I'm shamelessly selfish, you are a great soul!
Congrats! :-)

BostonPobble said...

Done and done! Although I am more like Ric in that my reasons for blogging aren't *nearly* as alturistic (sp?) as yours!

And my word verification is "clambx" Tell me all the places I could take that one!

nRT said...

Don, thanks for the assignment. i did it but I do not know 5 bloggers well enough to 'hit'them. I know you and the lovely bostonpobble but you both are in on it. so, I will post my answers and will not be able to tag anyone...well maybe one or two.