Pages

Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Kiss to last a lifetime..........

Juan Victoriano was a beautiful gentleman I met shortly after he moved to Boston from the Philippines.

I remember the kiss......... I was preparing to leave for work one day when suddenly Juan Victoriano took me in his arms to kiss me goodbye. Two hours later, we were still kissing when I suddenly realized that I would be somewhat late for work. I was scheduled to arrive at 8:00 AM and finally entered the building at 11:00 AM. No one questioned me; it was obvious from my expression that the morning had begun quite beautifully.


Seven years later, Juan Victoriano would return to the Philippines and I would move to Florida to be closer to my sister and her family.

1 comment:

christine mtm said...

first of all, thank you SO very much for the new picture at the top of the blog. wow... what was i saying? my my my.

speaking of kisses... now i am babbling... wow