Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2005

EQUALITY

EMERGENCE


THE WEEKEND IS HERE!
I woke up Saturday morning feeling wonderfully refreshed, after a very difficult week at work.
With the coffee brewing and bacon and eggs cooking for the PUGS ( yes they're spoiled and that's the "weekend treat"), I began reading my e-mails......
The second e-mail I read was a copy of an "ANONYMOUS" response to one of my blogs. The response was composed of several paragraphs filled with hate ..... written by a homophobic hatemonger.
I chose to delete this response because this blogsite has been created for my personal enjoyment and that of my family, friends, Gay and Gay-friendly readers.
Although I respect your right to express your opinion, I will not allow this blogsite to become offensive to those I love or a platform for ANGER, HATE and HOMOPHOBIA . My suggestion to those who wish to regurgitate their hatred is to "create your own Blog!"
Still shaken by the ANONYMOUS response to my blog, I decided to review blogs from some of my favorite BLOGMASTERS and the first blog I read was titled "I am not afraid!"; four words which began to have so much meaning and necessary me to digest at this moment. To this gentleman, I say: "THANK YOU" for enlightening me. My generation began the fight for ACCEPTANCE after Stonewall, but it's the new generation of men and women who are OUT and PROUD who will carry on and eventually win the war for EQUALITY!

No comments: