Pages

Friday, July 22, 2005

Louisiana Bad Boy Announces Awards!

The First Annual Brettcajun Blogger Awards were announced today!

The Art of Glen Hanson

We are of course honored to be sharing not only "The Teddy Bear Award" but also "The Doggie Owner of the Year Award!"
We (the PUGS and I) would like to thank God, the Academy, my parents and family, my friends, and the millions of Bloggers who voted for us.
With special THANKS to BRETTCAJUN . Without him, none of this would have been possible!

  • The Award winners can be seen here: BrettCajun!
  • Photos of my PUGs can be seen here: The Puglets!

  • 1 comment:

    Brettcajun said...

    Ha ha! I am glad you enjoyed the awards. Did you see what Defect Effect did on his site? He put two pics of his awards under his profile! That was cool! Congratulations Don! :)