Pages

Sunday, January 08, 2006

And the AWARD goes to......... Part 2

On September 29, 2005 I made a journal entry congratulating my BLOGMASTER and friend POBBLE THOUGHTS on signing a three book publishing contract; one a non-fiction and the other two, novels.



This week, I received advanced notification from AMAZON.COM that Pobble's first book, under the pseudonym PT Shank will hit the shelves in August 2006! This is exciting, and I am blessed to have Pobble in my little circle of BLOGMASTERS.





CONGRATULATIONS my dear....... Doing what you love, and getting paid for it... what a concept!

I look forward to future similar notifications from fellow BLOGMASTERS playwrite HIKARU of HIKARULAND, writer and artist STEPHEN of BOUGIE BLACK BOY, and poet, lyricist THE CHAOTIC ONE, my young friend in Bratislava, Slovakia.

Life today is wonderful!

5 comments:

Blogzie said...

Bravo to the Pobble!

I'm glad you are having a wonderful day and so far I am too.

It's catching!

Speaking of catching, I need to catch up with your blog and leave some of my Blogzieness here.

I'm so behind...

But that doesn't mean I don't love you, cause you just know I do!

x0x0x0x

Hikaru said...

I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope.

BostonPobble said...

*sniff* I've got tears in my eyes. You made a Pobble cry happy tears. That has to be good luck in some country. And I hope, I hope, I hope for Hikaru, too!

Waddie G. said...

I have to get that book...I need to build my vocab.

CrackerLilo said...

What about Lilo on her virtual Front Porch in NYC? ;-)

I'm happy for Pobble, too! I love to read about my friends' successes!