Pages

Monday, March 13, 2006

009 International



My BLOGMASTERS, proudly listed on the left of this journal are the blogs I read daily..... first thing each morning while having my first cup of coffee, and each evening.

They're all very different, yet they all have something to say....... we tend to be "on the same page" most of the time. I like that!

Three of my BLOGMASTERS are international....

One of my first BLOGMASTERS is a young man living in Slovakia....
The Chaotic One. He's a lyricist, a poet....... sometimes some very deep, difficult to understand writing. But I try, and I usually get it!

My second international BLOGMASTER is another young man from the Phillipines....
The Devil in Haste...... a brilliant young man who has, through his writing and photography introduced me to a beautiful country and an exciting life.

My third and most recent international BLOGMASTER is a young man from South Korea....
Queer Eye Korea...... sometimes seductive, always amusing photography along with some fun and interesting writings. When QEK noted that I had posted a recipe on Saturday, he posted one of his own.....hard boiled quail eggs! I'm not certain I want to try that one.

Check them out..... and when you have the time, start at the top as I do and read all my BLOGMASTERS. You're bound to find a few you'll absolutely fall in love with!


Feel the love.......

4 comments:

Waddie G. said...

I like these people you mentioned from all over the world. I am going to check their blogs out.

Thanks for making me a blogmaster too!

Connie in FL said...

I am flattered to be included on your list. ::blush::

Your blog is a must read daily for me. Love you lots!

christine mtm said...

i'm so honored to be on the list!

and so glad you're on mine!

Sly Boots said...

Thanx Don! I am very happy to be in your list... I must say that there is a very little number of readable blogs...and you gathered a collection of blogs that are more than readable... you have TASTE in these 'things' ... I love reading your blog... :) Best wishes from Slovakia!