Pages

Monday, March 27, 2006

HAD ENOUGH?

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, who masterminded the 1994 elections that brought Republicans to power on promises of revolutionizing the way Washington is run, told Time that his party has so bungled the job of governing that the best campaign slogan for Democrats today could be boiled down to just two words: "Had enough?"

There you go, ladies and gentlemen. It took Newt Gingrich to show us the way.... go figure. NOW, will any of these ball-less democrats use these two little words [and quote Mr. Gingrich] in their quest to change the political face of America?

I have a funny feeling the answer is NO; which leaves me speechless!




AAARRRRRGH!

009 has bloggers block! Actually, I have so much going on at the moment, I just have enough time to read blogs and try to respond. I went back to work last Friday and within the first half hour, had already booked my next trip to New Orleans in early June. This time, I'm going for five day which should give me more time to tour the devastated areas.

I've also booked a five day trip to Las Vegas mid July for my nephew's wedding.

All of this means of course booking flights, hotels, show tickets in Vegas, boarding for the dogs, and of course a new wardrobe (for me, not the dogs).

Now, if I could only win the damned lottery I could pay for all of the above!

PEACE~

3 comments:

sttropezbutler said...

Had Enough.

It really does resonate doesn't it.

Sad part is, all those losers who haven't had enough.

STB

sjobs said...

I have had enough and so have many of the people I know who voted for that bastard.

Let us hope that many people get the right idea and that the dems put up the right person this time.

M

Anonymous said...

you keep me updated about the going ons in your country.

thank you for keeping me up-to-date.

=)