Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2006

My coffee addiction......


You've seen the ads in newspapers and magazines. The free coffee pot with your first order of Gevalia coffee..... pay for the first shipment and you keep the coffee maker and never have to buy another shipment of coffee.

I have a perfectly good, still in use coffee maker. I don't need another one....... but I just couldn't resist. Curiosity got the best of me and I took the bait.

Two weeks later the coffee maker arrived accompanied by two coffee mugs and a stainless steel scoop, (all free) along with the two 8 ounce bags of coffee.

Total cost for the coffee was $12.70, add shipping $5.35 for the grand total of $18.05

Not a bad deal at all and of course I fully intended to stop the coffee shipments. Over and done with!

Until I tasted the damned coffee, that is. FABULOUS!

Nothing compares to the rich taste of Gevalia coffee, nothing.

If I run out of Gevalia and have to temporarily purchase a store brand, it's heartburn from hell. Not even my beloved Starbucks, where I still buy my weekly Grande Mocha Frappucino, can compare.

I'm addicted, and if you really want to see me smile in the morning serve me a cup of Gevalia Breakfast Blend coffee!


Of course, I really really really smile if there's someone there to share that coffee with.

4 comments:

LeLo said...

Really?!?!??!

I've always wondered. And I love a good strong cup of coffee!

Blogzie said...

I have seen the ads and I've been tempted. I love free stuff.

Based on your personal recommendation, I'm going to do it. They have a really cool stainless steel one that I want.

I don't drink coffee, but Mr. Ab-Fab does.

leone said...

Curiosity killed the cat Don..... I'm now very intrigued about this wonderful coffee - I wonder if they'll ship it out here? Umm never heard of it before but going to do a 'google' in a few mins'.

Hope ur having a good weekend matey.

Love
Leone x

leone said...

I got my answer:
Dear Gevalia® Customer;

Thank you for your interest in GEVALIA®. At this time, we only accept membership applications from residents of the United States and its possessions.

While we are unable to be of assistance at this time, we hope we will service your location in the future.

If you require additional assistance or would like information regarding our products or services, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-GEVALIA (1-800-438-2542) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; visit our website at www.gevalia.com; or e-mail us at customer service@gevalia.com. We will be happy to assist you.

Oh well - just have to make do with Maxwell House for now - :((