Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Destination New Orleans


There's something about New Orleans...

My first visit to New Orleans was about 15 years ago and each subsequent visit, sometimes as many as four times per year, leaves me longing for more......... and looking forward to the "next time".


The "next time" is now. Yesterday (Tuesday) was my last day at work. The dogs are at Doggie Resort, the cottage is clean, laundry done, suitcases are packed.

Tomorrow morning, Southwest Airlines takes me to "another dimension". Party Time in one of my favorite cities! Celebrating my birthday and New Orleans Pride Fest. It just can't get any better than this. Stay tuned for pics and hopefully some interesting blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've been busy on your blog, Donald. Good reading!

I suppose you're airborne as I write this. Us West Coasties always
get our news late. Anyhoo, wishing you a marvelous vacation and
here's hoping your bedtime menu is every bit as diverse and eclectic
as the 'Jazz Brunch Menu' you published in your journal! hee

Best wishes and you know I'm envious as hell!
Timber