Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Puglets are home!


I missed the BABIES!
I arrived home too late Monday evening to pick up the puglets at TOP DOG which made my arrival home a bit sad, but I woke up this morning and made an instant call to see if my babies were ready to come home. I was told they were ready and waiting.
When I arrived, I saw several dogs in cages and didn't recognize any as my dogs and assumed they were in the boarding section. While paying the bill, I happened to glace again at one of the cages and noticed two pugs, heads tilted to the left looking my way and seeming to say "hello, have you forgotten us already?". It was my babies, fully shaved and looking more like puppies than my adult dogs. They looked beautiful. Needless to say, as soon as the kennel door was opened, they ran out and into my arms. Tomorrow, it's back to work so we are really going to enjoy today!
Arriving home, they ran around making certain no one had intruded on their private spaces and quickly settled down to "life as it's been" for the last several years.
TOP DOG...I've finally found a kennel that I trust completely. I will no longer be hesitant to leave the pugs when I have to leave town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the babies are okay and happy to have their asses back home. Also glad you found a good boarding place. The last time I left Jinx, she lost about 3 pounds. Now, my Mom or sister has to keep her. I'll keep looking and hope I find one as good. Love your stories.
Patrick