Pages

Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Great Debate!



And the question is: Am I or am I not going out tonite?

Here's the deal. Yesterday, my boss (afraid of my over-reaction) sent our administrative assistant to inform me that on December 4th, 5th, and 6th...... we will be having our accreditation audit. I didn't over-react at all; as a matter of fact, I laughed at which time by boss came out from behind the door!

The question of the day was "since we're short staffed at the moment [I'm presently trying to keep from drowning in paperwork since we haven't replaced two case managers yet], will you be available to work weekends? Well of course I will, after all I have no life so what's a 7 day work week for the next 7 weeks! YEAH RIGHT~

Yes dammit, I am going out. After all, I've worked 6 days this week, spending all day Wednesday in Federal Court [another story] and going in tomorrow to work a few hours...... sure I'm going out!

As a matter of fact, I think this is an Appletini nite! God Bless Us All~

4 comments:

Hikaru said...

I hope you had a great time.

Connie in FL said...

Cheers Don... hope it was a grand evening!

BostonPobble said...

ooooooo!!!!! can't wait to hear details! do dish...

Anonymous said...

Where were you ???????????????