Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2005

I love visiting my BLOGMASTERS and reading comments written by others on my BLOGMASTER list.

I do the same, and this week my blog was visited and a comment left by a young man who had read a comment I made on RUBEN's blog.

This young man is the winner of the 2005 Black Weblog Awards for Best Blog, Best Blogger, Best Writing in a Blog, and Best Humor Blog!

Now you know all those awards are enough to get my white ass very jealous....... But in all honesty, this young man deserves the awards.



His recent post, Halloween Stories is not only very interesting and funny.... it also brought back memories of my own childhood so very many years ago.

Check this young man out........ and have some fun! The Humanity Critic


6 comments:

CrackerLilo said...

I just love the phrase "Humanity Critic" alone! :-)

KneeDeep said...

Thanks for the post, I will check it out.
KD

Anonymous said...

I thought his post were well written and very entertaining.

sttropezbutler said...

dondon.....HC visited my blog..I assume via your blog and I laughed and laughed when I returned the favor and went to his blog..and la de dah. I love this stuff....

Glad you and the kids are all set.

Keep us posted!

STB

Go Astros!

BostonPobble said...

I found Ruben through you ~ and am So Grateful! He's always where I go ~ just after yours. ;)

Waddie G. said...

I love your page man...very artistic and afrocentric in design as well as interesting to read...I'm going to read more