Pages

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hot and Humid!

The weather has been just great this week in Florida. Just the type of weather that makes me want to put on the purple satin T-back and walk along the water on beautiful Clearwater Beach!

Lies, Lies, Lies... All lies!

First of all, the weather sucks; it's so hot and humid the average person can hardly breathe; much less my two PUG dogs.
Secondly, I hate to think of how long ago my ass was tight enough to wear a T-back. I'm at the point now where I won't stand in front of a full length mirror unless I'm fully clothed!

It's been another 6 day work week, and this might continue for another few weeks, or until we're caught up here. I really don't mind at the moment. It's too damned hot to do anything outside and the money is good. Gotta love that overtime!

Tonite, I hope to meet Tim and Vinny at the Pro Shop Pub tonite. I deserve a cocktail or two, maybe even three! And who know, I might just get LUCKY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHERE WERE YOU??????????LUV TIMMIE