Pages

Monday, February 20, 2006

Car wash day!

AT THE CAR WASH

Refusing to spend the last day of my three day weekend doing absolutely nothing, I stopped by a couple of malls today to do some shopping. First stop, Starbucks for a Mocha Frappucino!

The weather has been beautifully warm with a cool breeze coming in off the Gulf of Mexico.

The roads were unusually crowded for a Monday and I blamed the winter visitors until I realized that today is a holiday; Presidents Day........ although we can only celebrate the great presidents of the past, certainly not the one we presently have in the White House.

I bought a few things, stopped for lunch and on the way home, decided it was time to pamper the car with a thorough cleaning at the neighborhood car wash!






The post you have just read is true, with the exception of the car wash....... that photo arrived in today's e-mail and I just had to share it!

Sorry~

4 comments:

sjobs said...

Loved the photo!! Those men have some nice bottoms as we would say at our house. Can they come over and wash the salt and sand off my car???

Love it!!

Mary

sttropezbutler said...

Damn, and I was packing my car and getting ready to move. I, unlike you, have not left my flat today!

STB

RED QUILT MAKER said...

Workin at the Car Wash.

Hubba Hubba.

rQm

CrackerLilo said...

Don't have a car; you think they'd wash my wife's scooter? ;-)