Pages

Friday, September 02, 2005

Pugalicious!

"I like dogs better [than people]. They give you unconditional love. They either lick your face or bite you, but you always know where they're coming from. With people, you never know which ones will bite. The difference between dogs and men is that you know where dogs sleep at night."
--Gay, HIV-positive Olympic gold-medal diver Greg Louganis to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

My boss gave me four days off over the Labor Day weekend. I've had very little sleep this week, overcome with emotion over the after effects of Hurricane Katrina. This has to be a weekend of rest, relaxation; playing with the PUGS, and spending time with my friends. I AM EMOTIONALLY BLOGGED OUT!
Saturday evening, I plan on going out for a few much needed Gin and Tonics with a side of Apple Pucker Schnapps. That should change my mood, if even for a little while. Who knows, I might just meet someone interesting. 'Example
Sunday is Barbecue at the Pro Shop Pub accompanied by very spicy and hot Bloody Mary's.
Sunday will also be "spa" day for the PUGS which will include baths, manicures, and overall hugs and puppy licks, and of course bacon and eggs for breakfast!
I'm also going shopping and out to lunch and might even spend a "few minutes" cleaning this place and maybe do a little laundry!
The photo above is not me. My ass hasn't looked that good for several years. The Pug is not mine but it looks a lot like my Muggs.
I can't claim the rights to the photo. I've seen it on several blogs and want to share it with my friends who know I'm PUGGG~ADDICTED!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure would like to pug/er plug him

Anonymous said...

OMG, that pug looks just like my Jinx!!! As you know, I'm a pug addict as well. Still debating on the second one. As for the guy, he can dive off my board anytime!

BostonPobble said...

Hey, thanks! I needed a smile today. ;) Wish the quote weren't quite so true... But it's worth the smile.