Pages

Saturday, September 03, 2005



When I blog in anger, I become an almost out of control warrior and preface those entries with warrior themed art to better express my mood at the moment. Today's warrior is in honor of the ladies on my blogmaster list.

It's unlikely that you'll find apple pie recipes on their blogs. These ladies are kind, considerate, and sensitive but they can also get angry as all hell! Check them out; but first, fasten your seat belt. You might be heading for the roller coaster ride of your life! 'Example


Angry Black Bitch (leaves me speechless),
Connie, Pobble Thoughts and Theresa

2 comments:

Twisted Lady said...

Thanks for the shout out. I've just been on a pissy kick. For a while I was on a shit binge, but I got over that.

Connie in FL said...

Well now, I must say I am flattered.

Thanks so much for the kind words.